The main features of the game:
1) In-depth RPG system
2) Tactical turn-based combat
3) Many activities and events.
5) An interesting world, open to exploring and full of exciting adventures.
The second party is the legal heir of the first party. Save all the key mechanisms in the first part and add a lot of new agents. The combat system is no longer an extension of the classic apprentice. It is now a completely independent and original game.
The game has many races, starting with classical humans, elves, and orcs, and then rarely seen in games like lizardmen and mouse. The character comprises two parts: race and class, similar to my favourite D&D system. The game has 25 character categories to choose from, and neutral creatures have 37 character categories. Each type has its own set of abilities, which will greatly affect the gameplay.
Although the game has been released, it will still be actively updated and modified. The following actions are planned in the future:
1) Increase strategic gameplay, including capital building, hex building, and tech research. This will be a complete 4X strategy with mature RPG elements.
2) Add sand game mode. This mode will only represent the battle, no story. There will be battles with other players.
3) Add unlimited game modes. As in the first part, there will be no drawings, and the map will be rebuilt at intervals of tens of steps.
4) Add many unique and impressive legendary artworks
5) Significantly increases the number of random events available while exploring the territory.
6) Add events as you move around the global map and add events at the beginning of the player's turn
7) Add a game editor. It will allow you to create your events, assignments, and even adult activities. It will also allow the modification of the artefacts, races, occupations and abilities of the characters. The game can change without recognition
While creating this game, I was very impressed with the following great computer games: Power and Magic 6 (1998), X-COM: UFO Defense (1994), and Sid Meier's Civilization game series. Classic board games also had a big impact.
- The full version of the game has been purchased