Use this simple application to change your GPS location. Prevent apps and websites from tracking your actual location. Test your application based on location. This app also displays detailed location information to be used as a potent location status tool. Long press to set symbols on the map (like Google Maps). You can also double-click to zoom in / out on the map. If you restart your phone, it will continue to work. Just click the stop button (also found in the notification) to close it.
* Note: If the app suddenly stops working or the notification disappears after some time, it may be limited by the wallpaper in the battery settings. Make sure to allow it to run in the background to work correctly. Also, if you are using mock location mode, some apps may detect that you are using a fake location, and you may receive an error message stating that they were unable to detect your location, which is normal. The location converter still works, but unfortunately, Android can alert the app if you are using an analog location. There is nothing you can do about it, and there are some solutions. They may have their limitations, do an internet search for more information.
* Can now be run as a system application without enabling dummy location—research how to make it a system app as it may vary for each device. Please also note that this is an advanced user role, and we will not be responsible for any issues with the device during the setup process as a system application. To enable this mode, go to Configuration-Work Mode-Root (system application). Please note that with Root mode, the location on some devices may revert to your actual location; We recommend that you use this mode indoors without a GPS signal to avoid interference. If you don't want to use it as a system app, you need to enable mock location on your device from developer options for the app to work correctly.
* Joystick: can be enabled from Settings-Joystick. To set the maximum speed (in kilometers/hour), go to Settings-Speed. Double-click and hold the joystick to drag it to the new favorite position.
* What is a "simulated position"? The simulated location is a hidden setting in the developer options of the Android operating system, which allows device owners to configure any GPS location for testing. Go to your device settings and click on the build number 7 times to enable developer options. This may be different on some devices, in which case you should research how to do it for your device. Use with caution and do not change any other system settings.
* Now, you can add more symbols on the map and set the interval in seconds to change the position of each symbol. Note that on Android, when you turn off the screen / the device goes to sleep, the interval is significantly different. To delete the pin, click Done, then touch and hold the map or browse to the location to set a new single pin.
* Please note that this app will not change your IP address. This is not a VPN. Apps/websites that check your location based on your IP address can still detect your actual location.
* You can now access the Android system developer options from the menu in the lower right corner.
* Now it can also work in power saving mode (without GPS), so now all location modes can work. This mode does not apply to Root mode.
* Note: To disable mock location on your device, you need to do it from developer options. Usually, you don't need to turn it off again, but some apps may not like you to turn it on because they can detect it. Furthermore, it is also important to click the "Stop" button before deactivating the simulated position to restore the actual position.
Would you mind using this application responsibly?
Please note that we are not responsible for how users choose to use this tool.
- Premium / Pro Features Unlocked
- Location Changer - Fake GPS Location with Joystick v3.05 MOD | Google Drive