With Cryptomator, the secret to your information is in your own hands. Cryptomator encrypts your information efficiently. Later you Upload them secure to your favorite cloud support.
Cryptomator is a straightforward tool for electronic self-defense. It permits you to safeguard your cloud information on your own and independently.
• Only make a vault and assign a password
• No Extra account or configuration required
• Unlock vaults along with your fingerprint*
* out of Android 6.0 and smartphones using a fingerprint sensor
Cryptomator can be used with the most widely used cloud storage and readily available for all significant operating systems.
• Compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and WebDAV-based cloud storage solutions
• Produce vaults in Android's local storage (e.g., functions with third party sync programs )
• Access your vaults on all of your mobile devices and computers
You do not need to trust Cryptomator kindly since it is an open-source program. For you as an individual, this implies that everybody can view the code.
• Document content and filename encryption using AES and 256-bit key length
• Vault password has been fastened with a script for improved brute-force immunity
• Vaults are mechanically locked after sending program to background
• Crypto execution is publicly recorded
Cryptomator obtained the CeBIT Innovation Award 2016 for Usable Privacy and Security. We are pleased to give privacy and security to thousands and thousands of Cryptomator users.